flex-users mailing list archives

From kinjal patel <kinjalpatel3...@gmail.com>
Subject FlexJS Environment variable
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:13:43 GMT
I have set two enviroment variable
Flex Home : FlexSdks\4.14
Falcon Home: Flexsdks\FlexJS0.5.0

I have tried to compile FlexJS application through command line for that I
have set the path of FlexJS sdk and applied mxmlc command but it take
flex-home path instead of flexjs path(falcon home) for compile the
application.

D:\FlexSDKs\FlexJS0.5.0\bin>mxmlc
-load-config+=C:/Users/kinjal/Documents/HelloW
orldFlexJS/obj/HelloWorldFlexJSConfig.xml -optimize=false -debug=true -o
C:/User
s/kinjal/Documents/HelloWorldFlexJS/bin-debug/HelloWorldFlexJS.swf

Using Falcon codebase: D:\FlexSDKs\FlexJS0.5.0
Using Flex SDK: D:\FlexSDKs\4.14
C:\Users\kinjal\Documents\HelloWorldFlexJS\obj\HelloWorld
FlexJSConfig.xml

C:\Users\kinjal\Documents\HelloWorldFlexJS\src\HelloWorldFlexJS.mxml:2
Error: This tag could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It will be
ignor
ed.
<js:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
^

D:\FlexSDKs\FlexJS0.5.0\bin>

Please suggest me what extra i need to pass with mxmlc command or what other
env var need to set.

Thanks,
Kinjal
_