flex-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Virat" <virat.pa...@capgemini.com>
Subject Getting Error While Creating Release.
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 10:39:29 GMT
Hello

Getting Error While creating release for AIR Application:

I tried increasing the size in .ini file still not able to get rid of the error.

Error  :
Unhandled event loop exception
unable to create new native thread

After this error I get out of memory error.

I am using 4.6 Flashbuilder.

Can somebody help  me here?

Regards
Virat
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,