flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ColumnSeries width issue
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:52:13 GMT
Well, I happened to play around itemrenderer clue from the comment there.
And found that there is no need to create a new custom box renderer.
Instead, we can assign default BoxItemRenderer to the columseries. Along
with this, we need to use columnset and assign it to columnchart series.
This solves the problem.

Before and after code right here for more details:
http://rextester.com/CZMZ84396

And thanks Harbs, for triggering the 'try' event on me ;)

Cheers!