flex-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: serious problem with FileReferenceList in Chrome on Mac
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 16:35:05 GMT
Mhm, the font is Verdana. So nothing special.

But, when I set the fileRef.name to a TextField the file-name Test_ä.pdf is shown as Test_a.pdf

And when I move the cursor after the „a" in the TextField and press backspace, the invisible
character will be deleted, when I press backspace again, the „a“ will be deleted.

But is my embedded font used when I save the file-name internally and upload the file-name
to the server?

Maybe, I should test on a older OS X (and not the latest version).