flex-users mailing list archives

From laserjet <claes.fr...@gmail.com>
Subject FlexMojos: Ambiguous argument list to mxmlc
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 14:02:08 GMT
I'm using FlexMojos 5.2 for various reasons and can't easily upgrade.
I have recently run into problems getting errors like:
[ERROR] command line:[-1,-1] ambiguous argument list; unable to determine
where 'compiler.namespaces.namespace' parameters end, and default
'file-specs' parameters begin.  Use '--' to terminate the parameter list, or
perhaps use the '-compiler.namespaces.namespace=val[,val]+' syntax instead.

It seems that FlexMojos generates the argument list in a somewhat random
order and when the nampespace list ends up last, it will fail.

Something similar has been reported in
https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/browse/FLEXMOJOS-886.

The thing is it only happens in certain environments and I haven't been able
to find why. On some environments the argument list is always in the same
order. Does anyone have experience with this or know what environments are
sensitive to this problem?

/Claes Frisk
Quickspin AB