flex-users mailing list archives

From "Ahsan Akhtar" <ahsan.akh...@sidathyder.com.pk>
Subject RE: [FlexJS] Configuration
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 06:48:47 GMT
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: 25 November 2015 07:46 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] Configuration

On 11/25/15, 3:09 AM, "Ahsan Akhtar" <ahsan.akhtar@sidathyder.com.pk>
wrote:

>We are interested to port our ERP on FlexJS framework to see how it
>will work. Can someone guide me to configure development environment
>for working with FlexJS. We are currently developing our ERP using
>following tools:
>

>eclipse LUNA (For Java code)
>
>Flash Builder 4 (MXML and ActionScript code)
>
>Flex SDK 4

Well, you will probably need to upgrade to Flash Builder 4.7.  It is part of Creative Cloud
if you already use other recently released Adobe tools.

The instructions for getting started with FlexJS are here [1].  The process is not much different
from upgrading to any new Flex SDK but the APIs for many things are different right now.
Eventually we'll probably have a more Spark-like API set.

-Alex

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Fl
ash+Builder