flex-users mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject ApacehCon EU talks
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 22:06:52 GMT
Hi,

For those who are interested here my slides from the 4 talks I gave at ApacheCon EU.

An introductory talk about the Flex SDK:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/FlexInto_ApacheCon2015.pdf

Unit testing Flex applications:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/UnitTesting_ApacheCon2015.pdf

While this talk isn’t directly Flex related it contains an analysis of the Flex code base
which may be of interest.

Code Analysis via Version Control History
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/CodeAnalysis_ApacheCon2015%20copy.pdf

If there’s any interest I can make the interactive circle packing visualisation of the entire
Flex SDK available at a URL. Someone may want to do the same for the FlexJS repos.

My final ApacheCon talk was not related to Flex at all but may be of interest:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/IOT_ApacheCon2015EU.pdf

Thanks,
Justin