flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: FlexMojos 7.0.1 - How to exclude unsused classes from your swf
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:36:25 GMT
Actually if in the SWF the class is included, it is actually used or you explicitly included
it, as the SWF outputs only classes that are referenced from somewhere in the code.

Have a look at this:
https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Optimizing+your+build

Chris

Von: Edgar Rivera <edgarmariorivera@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 26. Oktober 2015 14:29
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: FlexMojos 7.0.1 - How to exclude unsused classes from your swf

Hi all, I wonder if there is a way to excluded unused classes from your final
SWF. Having a look to the size-report xml file I see a lot of classes that
my app is not using
.........My app is not using AdvancedDataGrid at all, so is there a way to
excluded clases from the framework that your app is not using? This will
decrease dramatically the size of your SWFBy the way, it's possible to have
RSL dependencies for apache flex framework 4.14.0.20150123 ?Best regards