flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS: migration tutorial
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:06:05 GMT

On 10/21/15, 6:53 AM, "Dolly" <dolly.sapra@webrandit.co.uk> wrote:

>For FlexJS with Flash Builder - I took help from this page -
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+F
>lash+Builder
>
>The installer did not work for me. I then installed ant and followed the
>alternate steps for FlexJS 0.0.2. Upon running DatabindingTest, there
>were a
>couple of unexplained exceptions. Then i found FlexJS 0.5.0 zip somewhere
>in
>the pages and the sample application worked fine with it.

I see.  You are still working with the year-old release.  We are trying to
get a release out as we speak.  Hopefully it will work better.

> My wiki username is dolly.sapra - however I am not sure what to write
>where
>and it'll be a few days(weeks?) before I have something concrete to share.

I gave you write access.  There is no obligation to write anything and the
good things about wikis is that they are relatively easy to edit so you
can modify anything you write later.  You could just start a page called
“Dolly’s FlexJS Migration Notes” and update it with your experiences.

-Alex