flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: radiobuttongroup selectedindex problem
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:02:34 GMT
Well, if I understood what you are saying, it is that code in
updateDisplayList because the selected property on the RadioButtons are
affecting the results and that’s what that code does:  it checks the
selected property and alters the selection in the group.

Callouts and other popups get initialized slightly differently than things
in the main app (no phased instantiation) so that could be why this only
happens in the callout.

By not setting selected on any RadioButtons and only setting the group’s
selectedIndex, the code in updateDisplayList probably has less effect.

-Alex