flex-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ENQUIRY] Some general feedback on our build system
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:29:22 GMT
Q1: Have you ever built flex-sdk, flex-falcon, flex-asjs, ...?
yes, I tried, but found it too tricky/time consuming

Q2: Did you have any problems with this?
yes, I was unable to finish the build due to too much additional
configuration need to be done before the build

Q3: If you were having problems, would making this easier make you
contribute (more)?
sure

Q4: Do you think it is important to have the latest development version
available as binaries (via Installer and Maven)?
actually yes, I need to ask Piotr every time I would like to test if my
installation is correct, and it seems to wrong
having automatic builds might simplify this process a lot

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax