flex-users mailing list archives

From Brian Head <br...@nelsonautogroup.net>
Subject Re: FlexJS: migration tutorial
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:08:54 GMT
Alex, I have a huge project that I am anxious to get to FlexJS.  I am
trying to get to market in the Auto Industry, so I am very busy writing the
application in FB now.

I am looking to migrate it in the future and would love to help when I get
to that point.  I am anxiously watching how Dollys wiki goes.

Brian Head
cell:918-830-2732
Director of Operations
Nelson Auto Group