flex-users mailing list archives

From Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de>
Subject Re: radiobuttongroup selectedindex problem
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:26:13 GMT
callLater doesn't help

the radiobuttons of each group are in separate HGroups,
which are visible="false" and includeInLayout="false"
and can be shown by a checkbox

may this cause this behaviour?
although I'm asking for the groups property which is set manually to
selectedIndex=1, as said,
not for the state of a button

or more precise:
does changing the visibility and "layoutinclusion" of a radiobutton can
have an effect on the selectedIndex of the button's
group..........SOMETIMES?