flex-users mailing list archives

From Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de>
Subject Re: radiobuttongroup selectedindex problem
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 12:48:25 GMT
no, it's defintly wrong
to let my colleague test on his computer (without debugger etc.), I made
an alert
in the function where the selectenindex is checked

if(group0.selectedIndex==0){
     //normal code to do
    alert(this);
}
else{
      //normal code to do
    alert(that);
}

the really really weird thing is that the error appears to 1-5% on my
computer and to maybe to 80% on my colleagues computer.