flex-users mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [ENQUIRY] Some general feedback on our build system
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 04:30:52 GMT
Hi,

> Q1: Have you ever built flex-sdk, flex-falcon, flex-asjs, …?

Yep can get flex-dk to compile, but last two times I’ve tried the various FlexJS bits I
was unable to compile despite following the instruction in the readme.

> Q2: Did you have any problems with this?

Yep see above.

> Q3: If you were having problems, would making this easier make you contribute (more)?

Probably, it would certainly be a better use of time I can spend on the project.

> Q4: Do you think it is important to have the latest development version available as
binaries (via Installer and Maven)?

Yep, esp given the slow release cycles.

Thanks,
Justin