flex-users mailing list archives

From Edgar Rivera <edgarmarioriv...@gmail.com>
Subject FlexMojos 7.0.1 - How to exclude unsused classes from your swf
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 13:29:11 GMT
Hi all, I wonder if there is a way to excluded unused classes from your final
SWF. Having a look to the size-report xml file I see a lot of classes that
my app is not using
.........My app is not using AdvancedDataGrid at all, so is there a way to
excluded clases from the framework that your app is not using? This will
decrease dramatically the size of your SWFBy the way, it's possible to have
RSL dependencies for apache flex framework 4.14.0.20150123 ?Best regards