flex-users mailing list archives

From Dolly <dolly.sa...@webrandit.co.uk>
Subject Re: FlexJS: migration tutorial
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:53:51 GMT
Documents which explain how FlexJs is different from standard flex; how
Model/view/Controller interact; who dispatches viewChanged event.. etc.. I
am sure as i start to experiment more things will be clearer to me. My
queries might be a little amateurish, especially since i have never worked
with Javascript before but I am sure many other developers will be in same
situation as me.

For FlexJS with Flash Builder - I took help from this page -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Flash+Builder

The installer did not work for me. I then installed ant and followed the
alternate steps for FlexJS 0.0.2. Upon running DatabindingTest, there were a
couple of unexplained exceptions. Then i found FlexJS 0.5.0 zip somewhere in
the pages and the sample application worked fine with it.

 My wiki username is dolly.sapra - however I am not sure what to write where
and it'll be a few days(weeks?) before I have something concrete to share.

~Dolly