flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: TextInput Border
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:19:05 GMT
Additional compiler arguments:-theme+= path/themes/Halo/halo.swc

path => you must set the path where the theme is. normally inside of the sdk
for example: C:\Apache Flex\sdk_4.10\frameworks\themes\Halo

But, maybe you can use spark component where you can have it out of the box just with the
skin.
That is your choice i hope that with this resolves your problem.