flex-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: Parseley and [MessageHandler]
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:28:27 GMT
> Having a short glance at robotlegs It does look similar and
eventually more lightweight, but it seems to mix MetaData configuration
with naming conventions ... in the examlple it looked as if there were
special function names "configure", "initialize" and so on ... I rather
prefer explicitly defining stuff like that or having some sort of
"RobotlegsComponent" interface.

I never seen it used that way but there is a mvcs extension that make use of interfaces to
ease some injections in an mvc contect but it is not mandatory to use though and also extensions
so you can plug the feature your app needs, it is like "pay as you go".

And what I like the most, is you can use the mvc pattern you like, pureMvc style (with mediator)
or presenter pattern like in Parsley for example.
Also, you can you standard flex event and / or Signals.

Frédéric THOMAS