flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flexmojos with Debug true in module ensures styles are embedded but debug false does not???
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 19:53:27 GMT
Hi Lyndon,

Actually I'm a little puzzled regarding your observation. I allways thought that the debug
switch simply flipped a few bits in the SWF to enable the Flashplayer to allow a connection
from the debugger. If if does much more this is probably not flexmojos related as it simply
passes the parameter to the compiler.

What version are you using of Flex and Flexmojos? I am currently only working on verion 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT
and supporting 7.0.1 ... Continuing supprot for 6.x or below is an insane amount of work and
as I'm the only one working on it ... well my time is limited ;-)

I would strongly suggest to do the migration, but I understand doing that this transition
shortly before publishing a big project isn't that good of an idea.

I'll try to help you with your problem. For a start, could you enable the "dumpConfig" configuration
option and compare that with the one generated by a debug build? This way we can see if there
are any differences. If you also run maven with logging set to DEBUG (eventually from the
commandline adding the "-X" option). FLexmojos should dump all the commandline arguments.
Compare these too.

If you need assistence please come back ... hopefully I'll be able to assist as I'm leaving
for apachecon tomorrow.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----