flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex mx Image source path at runtime
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 14:53:51 GMT
Was this project developed in Flash Builder?

For some reason, Flash Builder “taught” folks to put a leading slash on
their paths to assets and then the FB compiler “undid” that during
compilation.  Maybe it made it easier for design view, I don’t know.
Anyway, a fair number of FB project do not compile outside of FB for that
reason, and I just end up removing the forward slash in the code to get it
to work.

HTH,
-Alex