flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing non-visual module
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2015 20:37:52 GMT
I am creating mx applications that all would share some common data. I am
thinking to make a mx:Module to be a loader for that data. I have designed
one and here is my code:
private var info:IModuleInfo;

info = ModuleManager.getModule("dataLoader.swf");
info.addEventListener(ModuleEvent.READY, modEventHandler);
info.load(null, null, null, moduleFactory);

private function modEventHandler(event:ModuleEvent):void {
this.createComponentsFromDescriptors(true);
        var globalArea:dataLoader = info.factory.create() as dataLoader;
}
While globalArea has all public properties of dataLoader they are all null.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks