flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Running flex modules from html shell
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:43:04 GMT
I am looking for some ideas if anything to do the following.
The main Flex application screen is constructed as a top horizontal menu.
When a menu item is clicked a Flex module is loaded and it's shown
underneath of the top menu. I am trying to replicate the main page in html
which would have the same top menu and fire Flex modules. I understand that
a module is not an application and cannot run without one. Any idea of
making it work without substantial refactoring?

Thanks