flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running flex modules from html shell
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 11:11:48 GMT
What I am not sure of is how I am going to imitate Flex content inside of
the html shell. I am thinking to convert Flex modules into applications and
them like this from the html:
    <iframe id="ff"  style="width:100%;height:100%;" scroll="no"
        src="http://localhost/newapp.swf">
    </iframe>
Then use localStorage to exchange data between.