flex-users mailing list archives

From brutfood <brutf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Flex mx Image source path at runtime
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:05:06 GMT
Thank you Alex.  I've copied my assets folder to bin before.  For previous projects.  I
don't know why I didn't think of it this time.  I think I assumed that adding the folder
to the AIR package would take care of this.
Problem Solved - Thanks.

     On Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 22:37, Alex Harui [via Apache Flex Users] <ml-node+s2333346n11253h54@n4.nabble.com>