flex-users mailing list archives

From Davori <don.fasa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Flexmojos with Debug true in module ensures styles are embedded but debug false does not???
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:32:50 GMT
I also compared the compiler -X output in both cases the differences are few
and are all debug true and time diffrences. Makes me more convinced that
this is a result of the way I've specified my dependencies which would be
clearer once we move to FM7 and use the apache versions. My team wil do this
at some point and we'll take it from there. Currently the optimisations we
have are still a great improvement on what we had prior.