flex-users mailing list archives

From Davori <don.fasa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Flexmojos with Debug true in module ensures styles are embedded but debug false does not???
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:29:07 GMT
Hi Christofer, thanks for your response and I hope you  enjoy apacheCon.

I've:

<flex.version>4.12.1.20140427</flex.version>
<flexmojos.version>6.0.1</flexmojos.version>
<swfVersion>12</swfVersion>
<targetPlayer>12.0</targetPlayer>
<playerglobal.version>12.0</playerglobal.version>

I've got <dumpConfigAttach>true</dumpConfigAttach> and that produces two
versions the only differences being that debug is true/false and the times
that it was created.

I think this is more to do with how I have specified my flex & air framwork
dependencies, or something to do with transitive class definitions not being
specifed in my top level shell application, as another consequence of this
is that some of our popups work or not work in debug and non-debug modes
respectively even when i pass in the moduleFactory of the module when I
create the popup. What appears to be missing is not so much the styles
anymore i think I solved that by including the mx themes in my pom. But more
missing  custom view components and possibly data transfer classes specified
in our swcs, that I try to externalise from modules and place their class
definitions in my top level shell application. The errors I see appear to be
within components that are displayed above other components like popups and
in dropDown lists comboBoxes which suggest to me it's something to do with
moduleFactory and application domains. However I think that the best move is
to go to 7.0.1 so that I can specify the flex dependencies more clearly and
not include so many redundant dependencies that are also specified by the
main flex dependency G.A.V.