flex-users mailing list archives

From Davori <don.fasa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parseley and [MessageHandler]
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:49:10 GMT
Hi Christofer,

We're still using parsley and as another poster said we only fast inject
presentation model classes into our views. eg LoginPM, this Login PM
instance would live in the Parsley Context, be fastInjected into your .mxml
and your [MessageHandlers] could live in your PM, with the PM.results bound
to variables in your MXML files by having something like this in your mxml
file:

<fx:Binding destination="bindablePropertyTargetInMXML"
                source="pM.bindablePropertySourceInPM"/>

It's a better separation of concerns and a relatively easy refactor.

Hope that helps and if you get the chance can you have a look at the issue
I've encountered with optimising my modules with flexmojos ;-).

Regards,

Lyndon

The posts are under Davori,