flex-users mailing list archives

From Dave Glasser <dglas...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Running flex modules from html shell
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:31:43 GMT
Mark, the answer to that question has been explained to you. I don't know how to state it more
simply than I already have.

      From: mark goldin <markzolotoy@gmail.com>
 To: "users@flex.apache.org" <users@flex.apache.org>; Dave Glasser <dglasser@pobox.com>

 Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 6:59 AM
 Subject: Re: Running flex modules from html shell

Yes, that would be the ideal solution. The only thing is how are we going
to show these modules inside of html shell? An application can be run like
this:
    <iframe id="ff"  style="width:100%;height:100%;" scroll="no"
        src="http://localhost/index.html">
    </iframe>

where index.html is a wrapper for swf file. But in case of a module how
will it work?