flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: OT: how do you start designing a large project
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 08:24:15 GMT
Mark,
I will start  with simple flow diagrams and user cases.
If you more a visual person you can use some mock-ups to help you to orientate your project
goal.
Don't try to do everything in one step. Set milestones for your project.

For the technical side:
UISERVER (Back end + DB)
Choose your technologies and frame works that will help achieve your goal.
For the UI side i prefer MVC. But, you should choose the one that fits you better or your
team.

For a good project I like to use this keywords:SOLIDKISSDRY
When we respect this basis we create good base for your project to grow.
Congrats for the new project!
Miguel