flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject Blaze DS 4.7.1
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 13:58:26 GMT
Hi all,
I tried to upgrade my blazeds to blazeds 4.7.1 and required a little work but it is working.
But, I have a problem when it tries to call a remote object function.
For example:
In flex side:
myservice.doAction("XPTO", 1234);

in java side
my service{public void doAction(String action, Long type) {...}}

In the example above it work's correct the remote object is called without any problem.

But if I tried to do:
In flex side:myservice.doAction("XPTO", NaN);
The NaN is converted to null because of the Long but then i have an error that says that the
method do not exist in that service.
So, i am without any ideas can some one help me or share some insight?
Thanks in advance.

Miguel