flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Blaze DS 4.7.1
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:03:39 GMT
zero and -1 have meaning in the business application.
The workaround is to pass a context object as argument.

But, this kind of error dint exist before in the old version 3.2 of BlazeDS.
I don't know why when is trying to call the remote function BlazeDS don't find the correct
signature.
I even try to have another method without the last parameter to verify the behavior of it.
Maybe someone know how i can try to switch on the debugger of blazeDS.
Thanks for the help deepak. I am trying to see a general solution because i have a lot of
methods that use Long as an argument.