flex-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Can FlexJS Be Used for Mobile AIR?
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:09:33 GMT
And I updated the doc to reflect what I just talked about for Module / Project and also updated
the Chrome config screenshot for debugging to reflect the recent changes on their plugin default
setting.

Frédéric THOMAS

> From: webdoublefx@hotmail.com
> To: users@flex.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Can FlexJS Be Used for Mobile AIR?
> Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:49:01 +0100
>
> One more thing, indeed I wasn't able to check if you setup correctly the FlexJS SDK and
FlexJS Lib in IJ as described in the doc, double check that too and it should be ok.

> Frédéric THOMAS
>
> > From: webdoublefx@hotmail.com
> > To: users@flex.apache.org
> > Subject: RE: Can FlexJS Be Used for Mobile AIR?
> > Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:41:06 +0100
> >
> > The initial problem is not a problem as soon as you follow precisely the steps,
especially those ones:

> > 4- Click on Compiler Options
> > 5- Click on Module Defaults
> > 6- Remove the default en_US local
> > 7- In Default options for modules, add: -load-config+=<FLEXJS_INSTALL_FOLDER>\ide\IDEA\intellij-config.xml
> >

> > I took your project, seen you applied the above steps to Project instead of Module,
that's still very find, except you didn't remove the default local and you added a Default
options in the Module Defaults, I cleared it, after those fixes, I've been able to build and
run the App in a mobile simulator.