flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Can FlexJS Be Used for Mobile AIR?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:52:58 GMT
I¹m not surprised. I have changes that should make things work again. I
had a back-and-forth set of commits trying to iron out some issues with
Container and layouts; I have it worked out and am going through the
examples testing and tuning it. I hope to commit this week but it may be
next week.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems