flex-users mailing list archives

From Héctor A <neverbi...@gmail.com>
Subject FlexUnit doubt
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 08:51:14 GMT
Hi guys,

  I have a series of test classes, and a lot of them require me to first
run a piece of code, that is also being tested on a different test class.
I'm not a FlexUnit expert, so I'm wondering if there's some way of forcing
that piece of code to be tested first even if I run some test class/method
individually, and then take the result from that test for the one that's
actually being tested, and, of course, only run the initial test once.

  Can this be achieved with BeforeClass/AfterClass or rules? I´m browsing
the documentation, but it´s always nicer to hear from other people, their
experiences, etc.

Thanks for your help.