flex-users mailing list archives

From Rui Cruz <info.ruic...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Spark components with Material Design
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2015 20:19:29 GMT
On the textinput I've created 3 more states because it was more easy to
handle focus animations on the skin. But of course there's always a way to
handle inside the skin. I have good news regarding mobile too with a
contribution of a or merge with other repository. Next week I'm on
vacations but after sun bruises I will get on it..

Kind regards,
Rui