flex-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rui Cruz <info.ruic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark components with Material Design
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 10:16:33 GMT
Hi megharajdeepak,

I did it to handle the ripple effect and override some custom functions.
But you can try to handle that on the skin functions. Let me know you have
success and I'll change the source.

Regards

2015-08-28 7:42 GMT+01:00 megharajdeepak [via Apache Flex Users] <
ml-node+s2333346n11076h30@n4.nabble.com>:

> I have one question. Why is do we need separate flat material components
> like Button, CheckBox etc? Can't we merge all the visual
> aspects(colors\fonts\effects) within the skin class of each of those
> components?
>
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 10:06 PM, Rui Cruz <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=11076&i=0>> wrote:
>
> > You're welcome!
> >
> > Later tonight I'll add few more components, You're all welcome to
> > contribute / pull request new features.
> >
> > @kentonue already joined the github project and I'm really happy with
> the
> > feedback from the community, I'll keep the mailing list updated with new
> > releases.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Rui
> >
> > 2015-08-27 17:06 GMT+01:00 [hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=11076&i=1> [via Apache Flex
> Users] <
> > [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=11076&i=2>>:
> >
> > > Thank you for bringing the MaterialDesign to Flex, it looks awesome.
> Im
> > > looking forward to check it out when I'll be back at office next week.
> > >
> > > Olaf
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > > If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
> discussion
> > > below:
> > >
> > >
> >
> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Spark-components-with-Material-Design-tp11042p11068.html
> > > To unsubscribe from Spark components with Material Design, click here
> > > <
> > >
> > > .
> > > NAML
> > > <
> >
> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > View this message in context:
> >
> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Spark-components-with-Material-Design-tp11042p11069.html
> > Sent from the Apache Flex Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >
>
>
> ------------------------------
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
>
> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Spark-components-with-Material-Design-tp11042p11076.html
> To unsubscribe from Spark components with Material Design, click here
> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=11042&code=aW5mby5ydWljcnV6QGdtYWlsLmNvbXwxMTA0Mnw0OTE5NTg4MDE=>
> .
> NAML
> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>




--
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Spark-components-with-Material-Design-tp11042p11077.html
Sent from the Apache Flex Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message