flex-users mailing list archives

From George Yabra <phan...@phantom.im>
Subject Flex Mobile Starter Kits
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:58:25 GMT
Hi there,

Through the years I have developed several Apache Flex mobile apps and I
have learnt a lot on how to make the most out of the framework.

Today I want to share some starter kits that I have made that will help you
make your apps even faster and full of nice features such as Youtube,
MapQuest, RSS integration.

You can get them in the following link:

http://gumroad.com/phantomappdev/

If you set the price to "0" you can download the files from free. These
kits include a .fxp file for easy importing and also come with a zip file
containing all the source files if you want to use them in another IDE.

If you want to learn even more about mobile development with Apache Flex
you can check my Github repository:

https://github.com/agentphantom

I don't frequent too much these mailing lists but if you want a tip or some
help with your project feel free to email me back or send me a Tweet to:
@agent_phantom

Thank you

George Yabra

P.S: Sorry if this read as an advertisement but I thought this was a good
place to share my experiences with the community.