flex-users mailing list archives

From Hans Nücke <h...@nuecke.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Does debugging work on IntelliJ?
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:47:13 GMT
Good to hear it is working now!
So the "make a change and let it compile again" did the trick...
I had that 2 times also. But usually it works without problems!

You do not need the additional compiler option. It is sufficient to
check the option "generate debuggable SWF"

BTW, the support team of IntelliJ is first class! Usually they answer
within (literally!) with good suggestions/help!

Enjoy debugging
Hans