flex-users mailing list archives

From Yishay Weiss <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Can FlexJS Be Used for Mobile AIR?
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 07:10:23 GMT
To get around my initial problem I copied

C:\dev\flexjs\frameworks\libs\Mobile.swc
C:\dev\flexjs\frameworks\themes\Mobile\mobile.swc

IJ now complains about

Error:[MobileArabic2]: : java.lang.NullPointerException: Main compilation
unit can't be null  	at
com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:229)

The IJ  project (essentially MobileTrader example setup for AIR) is
available  here
<https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CF33E75095D2FE01!5075&authkey=!AJ4kPg9mAUiJPu4&ithint=file%2crar>

if anyone cares to have a look.

Thanks for all the responses so far. I've looked at Peter's mobile classes
and they look like a good start for what I need.