flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject ApacheCon EU 2015 Budapest ... Apache Travel Assistance application open till next Friday
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 17:40:09 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to inform you (If you didn't already know) that the Apache Travel Assistance
applications are open till end of next week (July 17, 2015):
http://www.apache.org/travel/#apachecon-eu-budapest-hungary-september-28-october-2-2015

The TAC is intended on helping people attend to the conference, that otherwise couldn't because
of financial reasons. It is not only available for Speakers or Comitters, but open for everyone.

We have applied for a dedicated Flex Track and chances are good that we might even get a full
track. So if you want to get up to speed with all the great new stuff we are working on, think
about comming. If financial reasons are making you hesitate, apply for the TAC program.

Chris