flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Trying to get simple HTTPService to work
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 20:09:40 GMT
I don’t know the HTTPService/RPC code that well, but a quick look at
HTTPService.as makes me think if some code is accidentally setting the
destination property to null you can run into a situation like this.  In
the constructor HTTPService sets destination to something non-null, but if
code comes in later and changes it you can end up with a null destination.
 Try setting a breakpoint on the HTTPService destination setter.

-Alex