flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installer errors and nightly builds
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 06:28:48 GMT
Hello,
I was trying to install latest version from installer.

Flex sdk got installed. But it throws error while installing AIR SDK (18):

This is the log I got:

Installer version 3.2.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
SDK version Apache Flex SDK 4.14.1
AIR version 18.0
Flash Player version 18.0
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://mirror.cc.columbia.edu/pub/software/apache/flex/4.14.1/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.14.1-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Uncompressing:
C:\Users\deepakms\Documents\Drive\Work\FlexSDKs\Flex4.14.1AIR18FP18\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.14.1-bin.zip
Finished uncompressing:
C:\Users\deepakms\Documents\Drive\Work\FlexSDKs\Flex4.14.1AIR18FP18\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.14.1-bin.zip
Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Windows from:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/18.0//AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Validating download:
C:\Users\deepakms\Documents\Drive\Work\FlexSDKs\Flex4.14.1AIR18FP18/in/AdobeAIRSDK.zip
AIR SDK download failed
Error #1009

Installation aborted
Error #1009

Installation aborted
Error #1009

Installation aborted

Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Windows from:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/18.0//AdobeAIRSDK.zip

If we notice the URL, there are 2 slashes (//) after 18.0. Is it because of
that?