flex-users mailing list archives

From Alain Ekambi <jazzmatad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex/Flash Viable still?
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 10:01:53 GMT
Bottom line is :

As much as it s sad to admit. Interest in Flash based solutions(atleast web
based one) is fading away rapidly.
Even the Flex framework is more focusing to target HTML/CSS/JS than
leveraging the Flash player.

As someone who is still selling Flash based tools the future of Flash is
definitely not web apps.
People are using Flash only for features where HTML5 stlil suck (clienside
file generation, video, drm,  etc .. ).
But for entire web apps ? Not so.

Sadly

--