flex-users mailing list archives

From Ronny Shibley <rshib...@codefish.com>
Subject Re: Spark Datagrid requestedRowCount=-1 variableRowHeight=true
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 07:58:31 GMT
Hey Alex,

Thanks for your prompt reply,

Spark DG always use Virtual Layouts... :(

I'm thinking of writing a piece of code to calculate total height after all
the itemrenderers have rendered. Any idea at what stage of the DataGrid
lifecycle would be best to implement this code. I need it on column resize
and set dataprovider. UpdateDisplayList would be my first bet.