flex-users mailing list archives

From kamcknig <kamck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to get simple HTTPService to work
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 19:47:35 GMT
I'm not using destination since I'm not using a proxy. I'm only using url
so destination is null by default. Why would HTTPService try to use it when
I've never set it? I've alsy tried setting destination to the location of
the service but that didnt work either.

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)