flex-users mailing list archives

From Ross Taylor <ross.taylo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FXG to any other format
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:17:47 GMT
Thanks for your replies thus far.

I have installed Inkscape but can't get the file opened in it. The File |
Open dialogue does not allow you to select an FXG file. Neither does File |
Import.

I have an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription so have Illustrator CC
installed but opening the FXG in that just displays the contents of the
file as text. Would Illustrator CS5 behave any differently?

Thanks,

Ross