flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Lazzari <angelo.lazz...@redtulp.com>
Subject Re: Flex/Flash Viable still?
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:44:24 GMT
Tom, you're right but this news is breaking in every tech/dev blog and
people who is not in IT world will keep in mind only the bad part of this
situation: "Flash is dangerous for your computer security"....

Probably firstly Adobe and everyone of us should publicize the responsive
concept you said... a patch is already available ...with the same
propagation speed as this really bad news is doing in the IT world today...

Surely this breaking news is gold for every IT blogger and for the "no
flash" part of the IT world...and the problem will be that we probably
won't have a loud and firm response from Adobe to extinguish the fire this
news fired up...

Probably this is driven from some logic ( named world wide business) i
don't really understand....

As a friend of mine mailed me telling about the security bug news..we
should mail back to every mail like this, saying that what's happening to
flash today is happening every days world wide for almost every IT
product... but the great thing is that we have already a patch..because
Adobe is responsive as every great company....

my two cents....

Angelo