flex-users mailing list archives

From Mario Souza <mario.so...@vizexplorer.com>
Subject Re: LocalConnection
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 21:31:07 GMT
LocalConnection just send/receive simples objects, and you can't
send/receive a specific typed Event object.
You can just replace your "
localConnectionHandler(callBackEvent:CairngormEvent)"
to " localConnectionHandler(callBackEvent:Object)" and apply a "class
casting" to ensure the type inside your function.

regards.

---
*Mario de Souza*
UI Developer
Website: www.vizexplorer.com

<http://www.vizexplorer.com/>
Level 3, 54-56 Cambridge Terrace
PO Box 19204, Wellington 6149

*The information contained in this email may be private and/or
confidential. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of
its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.*