flex-users mailing list archives

From vijendra sainy <viju18...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Popup window closed but not modelity. Screen hangs in AIR
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 07:25:18 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thanks for response.

I am using flash builder 4.6 and 4.6 SDK. Adobe air version is 18.0.

I have figured out that *Popupmanager.removepop(this)* is causing problem.
When this method is called popup is removed but an overlay appears on
screen which freezes the screen.

This happens only with Win 8.

Stackoverflow has similar question but not with correct answer.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13863472/flashbuilder-4-6-popupmanager-removepopup

Please if some one can help.